You are about to leave the TriState Capital Bank website.
By clicking CONTINUE, you’ll be leaving the TriState Capital Bank website and be directed to a third-party site. If you’d like to return to the previous page, just click CANCEL.
Note: If you are accessing your deposit statement via this link DO NOT use your TSC Online Banking user name and password. You will need to create a new user ID and password that will be specific to eStatements. (If you have online banking access, you can always log on directly through online banking via the homepage to also obtain your eStatements.)
Reach out with questions anytime, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm ET at 1-866-680-8722, option 2, or email us directly at [email protected].
Financial Advising Services
When your clients need financing and liquidity solutions, we ensure that you have the best options to offer.
THE PARTNERS WE SERVE
Our Private Bank caters to financial advisors by providing ease, convenience, and superior asset-based lending solutions to help you serve your clients better.
HELPING YOU HELP YOUR CLIENTS
We offer Securities-Based* lines of credit with both SOFR-based variable rate and fixed rate options so your clients can easily pledge their investments as collateral to meet their liquidity needs.
A WIN-WIN FOR ADVISORS AND THEIR CLIENTS
Our history of innovative, actionable lending solutions is what makes us the preferred banking partner for both advisors and their clients, nationally.
- Minimize asset redemptions and tax considerations
- Leading technology to compete with wire houses and regional banks
- Creates holistic wealth management relationship with clients
- Cash access without portfolio disruption
- Avoid tax consequences from liquidating holdings
- Competitive rates and interest-only payments
- Ability to manage line of credit with myAccess
THE PARTNER YOU DESERVE
FIND THE TEAM THAT COVERS YOUR AREA
Our expert relationship managers are ready to tailor financial solutions to suit you and your clients’ needs.Find a Banker
OUR DIGITAL LENDING PLATFORM
Our Digital Lending Platform features 24/7 access, loan origination, loan servicing, and real-time relationship visibility. Our financial advisors and their clients can now access our Private Bank services wherever, whenever they choose. Just watch this brief video to learn more.
MEET YOUR BANKING PARTNERS
Our bankers are dedicated to making sure you have the best to offer your clients.
ADVISORS, ARE YOU CONSIDERING A TRANSITION?
Financial advisors considering switching firms have no shortage of important issues to think about. As a true partner, and in the spirit of helping make your transition a smooth one, we offer 5 things to consider for your transition.
* Securities-based lending is a non-purpose margin loan secured by eligible, marketable securities. It is non-purpose because the proceeds of the line of credit cannot be used to purchase securities. Securities-based lending has special risks and is not suitable for all investors. The risk of securities-based lending include: (i) market fluctuations that may cause the value of pledged assets to decline, (ii) a decline in the value of the pledged securities that could result in selling the securities to maintain equity, and (iii) possible adverse tax consequences as a result of selling securities.