Job Title: SVP, Relationship Manager – Private Bank Insurance Carrier Network
Department: Private Bank
Location: U.S Remote
Summary of the Position:
The SVP, Relationship Manager – Private Bank Insurance Carrier Network will call on their assigned target market, defined as a designated group of assigned Mutual Insurance Carriers, to establish lending relationships with those firms’ high net worth clients. Note that deposit or investment products or services will not be part of the position’s responsibility, although referrals are encouraged. The position reports directly to the National Sales Director of Private Bank Lending and the position will be based out of a regional office, or home office. The Position will require travel as necessary (typically 2-4 days a week on average).
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Work with the Chief Banking Officer, Private Bank Leadership, Key Accounts Management, Private Bankers, and the Inside Sales Team to identify target Financial Advisors of the designated firms.
- Make a minimum number of phone and in person calls to new advisors as well as to advisors with existing TriState Capital Bank relationships, which will require 60% – 80% travel to visit advisors and office managers in the assigned target market.
- Grow the loan portfolio by $100 MM plus annually, produce a minimum amount of Gross loan fundings annually, and produce a minimum number of new loans applications annually preestablished individual growth and production goals.
- Develop new business by identifying and contacting existing or prospective Financial Advisors, Financial Advisory Firms, Office Managers, and Business Development Officers to promote the Bank’s lending services.
- Use the Bank’s CRM and marketing plans to maximize target market coverage and informational management reporting.
- Work closely with the Inside Sales Team to deliver the Bank’s lending programs to new and existing clients.
- Interface and coordinate efforts within the targeted offices and firms, FA’s, and clients when applicable.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 5-10 years of financial services experience required, including private banking, brokerage, or asset management experience
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in building and developing relationships and working the designated territory
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction
- Well-developed customer relationship skills
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.