Summary of the Position:
The Senior Risk Management Analyst assists in facilitating an effective risk framework through partnership with business, operations, and other staff units, as well as external stakeholders. The Senior Risk Management Analyst will have responsibilities assigned with a specific focus, such as Model Risk, Third Party Risk, Issues Management, Risk Reporting, with the expectation that the Senior Analyst will assist in all areas as needed.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- As part of the second line of defense, assist in facilitating key risk management programs, which may include:
- Risk Appetite
- Third-party / Vendor risk management
- Issues management
- Model risk management
- Risk and control assessment
- Liquidity and Capital risk management
- Assist in preparing material and resources for regulatory examinations.
- Assist in the development, production and maintenance of risk management reports and presentations, including dashboards and data visualizations to highlight key risk metrics and other changes in the underlying risk.
- Serve as a resource to others who may be using the systems to extract or upload information. This may include training new users.
- Perform monitoring and testing in support of the Bank’s risk management framework
- Perform other risk related duties as assigned by Risk Management
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business-related field, or equivalent years of experience
- 5-7 years’ experience supporting Risk Management initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of banking laws and regulations
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient technical writing skills are required – presenting ideas in a clear, concise, understandable, and organized manner
- Proficient data compilation and analysis skills
- Effective planning, organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure. Flexibility and willingness to work at a rapid pace in strict time frames
- Skilled at handling a variety of assignments simultaneously
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.