The Facilities Associate will be responsible for assisting with the day to day operations of the Pittsburgh and satellite offices. This position will report to the Facilities Manager. The Facilities Associate will be responsible for maintaining the facilities and keeping them in safe operating condition.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Daily tour of premises to ensure cleanliness and all equipment is in working condition.
- Assists with establishing accounts with outside vendors such as FedEx, USPS, Office Suppliers, and Furniture vendors.
- Coordinate the ordering of supplies for the Pittsburgh Office and satellite locations as needed.
- Placing work orders with the property management team and working closely with the property management team to ensure the office work orders are completed.
- Coordinate with building security for employee identification badges, security issues and annual fire drills.
- Assemble office furniture and equipment (desks, tables, chairs, file cabinets, etc.).
- Reviews and processes invoices from suppliers.
- Stocking of kitchens and copy rooms, including resupply and inventory.
- Cleans and assists with the upkeep of the facilities.
- Assists with special projects as assigned by the Facilities Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 1-3 years of work experience; facilities management experience preferred
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to work a flexible work schedule
- Computer Skills (Word, Microsoft Office, and Excel) preferred
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking.
- Must be physically able to climb or bend as needed.
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.