Summary of the Position:
The Executive Assistant plays an essential part in the success of TriState Capital Bank by effectively delivering a wide variety of administrative and sales support services to the Chief Banking Officer and the Bank Sales Senior Management Team.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Performs a wide variety of administrative and sales support duties for senior team members
- Performs complex phone and calendar management, including both client and internal meetings/appointments; keeps the team apprised of upcoming commitments and ensures supporting materials are received in advance
- Coordinates travel itineraries, including but not limited to, air, hotel, ground etc.
- Completes expense reports ensuring adherence to policy
- Assists with all aspects of the planning and coordination of internal and external client meetings/events and other business activities
- Prepare agendas for sales and management meetings and maintains a filing system for hard and soft copies
- Prepares and distributes weekly Commercial and Private Bank business reports as required for Senior Management
- Arranges and distributes regular communications and rate updates directly to the Commercial and Private Bank Team, daily/weekly or as otherwise deemed necessary
- Assists in the preparation of business presentations and other client presentations and correspondence
- Prepares and modifies documents such as memos, external letters, and mass emails
- Responsibly compiles and maintains information and records of a highly confidential nature
- Prioritizes conflicting needs and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with pressing deadlines
- Works with clients and TSCB colleagues on a day-to-day basis to maintain the workflow of the department
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in banking, corporate finance, or a related field
- Minimum 10 years of experience supporting senior level executives
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- This individual will have frequent interaction with TSCB C-Suite executives, and must maintain the highest degree of discretion with sensitive and confidential information and projects
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism consistent with TSCB culture and communicates effectively with a variety of individuals including clients, colleagues, and vendors
- Possesses the desire, willingness, responsiveness, and initiative necessary to be a highly valued team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
- Ability to learn and use various software applications used by the Bank, including loan, deposits, and PARIS
- Exercises exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills
- Effective and efficient time management skills
- Pro-active self-starter
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrates decision making, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Works independently and efficiently; stays organized yet remains adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Proactively tracks projects and workflows and moves them toward completion
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.