Summary of the Position:
The Private Bank Deposit Services Specialist position effectively coordinates the end-to-end Private Banking deposit account process and provides exemplary service and support to our clients. This position must partner effectively with the full Sales organization, Internal and External Counsel, Compliance, Financial Advisors, Family Offices, Operations, and all other authorized parties affiliated with each Private Banking transaction in order to deliver a premier client experience across all client engagements.
Primary Functions of the Position:
• Assures complete and accurate client data is captured in the deposit application, prepares applicable new account documentation, and follows the deposit process through to completion.
• Reviews all client account opening documentation for accuracy, with a thorough understanding of all client agreements that pertain to the onboarding of each client type.
• Works closely with all members of the Private Bank Service Team in supporting client requests.
• Partners and communicates effectively with Relationship Managers, Internal and External Counsel, Compliance, Financial Advisors, Family Offices, Operations, Clients, and all other authorized parties affiliated with each transaction.
• Provides a premier client experience across all client engagements.
• Works closely with other teams within operations and throughout the bank to enhance current processes.
• Requires the onboarding of Online Banking set-ups for personal and corporate clients, performs maintenance requests, transmission requests, and other miscellaneous services offered by the Bank.
• Participates effectively in assigned projects.
• Responsible for ongoing client support with a wide range of Private Banking Deposit accounts.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum 5 years of financial industry experience required, including 2 years of bank operations and/or client service experience preferred
Essential Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments in a consistent manner to ensure timely and efficient execution
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Very strong customer service skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office preferred
• Keen attention to detail and understanding of deposit processing systems
• Analytical problem-solving capabilities
• Strong work ethic and ability to be self-directed
• Ability to work effectively in a high-energy, fast-paced, team-oriented work environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.