Summary of the Position:
The Private Bank Credit Production Manager will report to the Credit Production Operations Supervisor and will manage SBLOC and IBLOC applications through the Private Bank’s underwriting process. The Credit Production Manager will provide timely and effective analysis and decision making while consistently completing a daily workload.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- In a high-volume environment, evaluates / validates defined eligible collateral, advance formulas, and supporting collateral information.
- Reviews brokerage statements and system feeds in order to value collateral assets associated with Private Bank lines of credit
- Conducts credit investigations and related due diligence
- Assists the collateral monitoring group in analyzing service requests
- When required, reviews legal and borrower-provided documentation for accuracy and completeness
- May assist in the analysis of problem accounts and propose acceptable solutions regarding customer service issues
- Performs related reporting and project support work
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business or related field
- Minimum 1-3 years of banking or securities experience including previous experience in brokerage statement or credit analysis
- Financial services experience with exposure to marketable securities, collateralized or asset-based lending, or loan administration is preferred
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounting principles and reconcilement procedures
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Excel and Word
- Organized with strong attention to detail
- Professional interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong writing, critical-thinking, and analytical skills
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.