The Accounting and Financial Reporting Analyst is an integral member of TriState Capital Bank’s Finance Team and reports directly to the Vice President in charge of Financial Reporting. The Accounting and Financial Reporting Analyst assists in the preparation of the Bank’s regulatory, SEC and board reporting, along with other internal and ad hoc reporting.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Ensures timely and accurate preparation of internal and external financial reporting deliverables for management’s review
- Prepares schedules to support regulatory reports to the Securities and Exchange Commission, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Federal Reserve Bank, and Federal Home Loan Bank, including quarterly reports on the Form 10-Q, annual reports on Form 10-K, the quarterly Call Report, FR Y-9C, FR Y-9LP, FR Y-8 and Qualified Collateral Reports
- Prepares and provides supporting documentation for board schedules, peer analysis, and various other internal reports
- Creates and maintains reports within the general ledger, Microsoft Excel, and various other systems used by the Bank, as supporting documentation
- Continuously looks for opportunities to improve processes for purposes of enhancing controls and gaining efficiencies
- Keeps abreast of emerging accounting, reporting and disclosure requirements issued by the FDIC, Federal Reserve, FASB and SEC
- Effectively participates in and executes ad hoc projects and assignments
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 3-5 years of overall accounting and financial reporting experience required
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Broad understanding of GAAP accounting required
- Bank industry financial and regulatory accounting and reporting knowledge is a plus
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required
- Well-developed organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills aligned with excellent attention to detail and time management
- Ability to sustain productivity and maintain focus and composure under pressure to meet critical deadlines in a fast-paced professional environment
- Strong work ethic, sound judgment, initiative, and the ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Hyperion, Prologue GL, FIS and Call Reporter Premier, and Wdesk a plus
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.