Job Title: ACH Operations Specialist
Department: Treasury Operations
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
The ACH Operations Specialist manages the daily processing windows of ACH file processing. In addition, the ACH Operations Specialist manages all processing exceptions, batch and file suspensions, fraud monitoring, new employee training, ongoing client support, and troubleshooting. The ACH Operations Specialist also performs daily General Ledger reconciliation of Check, ACH, Wire, Debit Card, ICS, and other Miscellaneous accounts. The ACH Operations Specialist will maintain a solid understanding of ACH batch and file processing, ACH services and back-office processes, adequate understanding of the NACHA rules, General Ledger accounting.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Assists the ACH Operations team lead on daily tasks
- Assist in the training of new employees
- Manage ACH file processing windows and exception processing
- Manage transaction fraud monitoring and client communication
- Assist the ACH Team Lead on all Fraud related activity, as it relates to funds retrieval, documentation, and reporting
- Manage General Ledger balancing for Check, ACH, Wire, Debit Card, and ICS
- Responsible for covering late ACH window monitoring when required
- Work closely with BSA, Risk and Compliance, Management, Sales, Deposit Operations, Treasury Operations, and Wire Operations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of experience, including 2 years bank operations experience in an ACH operations role.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrated knowledge of all ACH products, systems, and related processes.
- Thorough understanding of transmission processing for ACH, and understanding file layouts
- Understanding of Fraud monitoring and Fraudulent activity on ACH transactions
- Understanding of General Ledger balancing principals
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clients, Management, staff, and support vendors.
- Job may require additional hours of work during peak periods to meet service levels.
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.