Summary of Position:
The Senior Business Systems Analyst (BSA) is a critical member of the Enterprise Applications team, providing guidance and expertise to TriState Capital Bank’s Business Partners and requires a passion for problem-solving, appreciation for software development and testing, understanding of data and data structures and ability to model business processes and translate into technical requirement. The position requires the ability to manage projects, timelines, and budgets, while working with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality solutions on time. The position requires a deep understanding of business operations and technology to define requirements, design solutions, and manage project timelines and budgets.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders, primarily the product owners, to identify business technology requirements and develop technical solutions that meet these requirements.
- Partner with Business Analysts to develop and document business requirements, use cases, user stories, process flows, and other documentation to communicate technology and software develop requirements to technical
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications and design system solutions. This involves creating process flows, data models, system architecture diagrams, and user interface designs to guide development
- Collaborate with development teams to design and implement solutions that meet business
- Participate in the delivery of testing documentation as well as actual system testing to ensure quality and that the solutions meet the requirements and identify any defects or issues.
- Participate in project planning and management, including creating project timelines, tracking progress, and managing
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or technology-related
- Minimum 3 years of experience in business/systems analysis or related
- Experience working with various SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile (Kanban, Scrum); experienced using standard Agile tools, and DevOps.
- Financial Service industry and technology experience
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Must be self-motivated with the ability to manage tight deadlines and ever-changing
- Must have strong analytical skills, with the ability to assemble and interpret business requirements, create executive summaries, and deliver actionable business insights.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences, including the ability to express complex technical and business concepts to all management levels, peers, and the business units.
- Must have a strong grasp of technical concepts and This includes understanding data structures, APIs, integration methods, software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall), application and data architecture principles and other fundamental technical principles.
- Strong relationship management and negotiation
- Strong attention to detail, and the ability to work well in a team
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.