Job Title: IT Support Desk Specialist
Department: Bank Operations & Technology
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Summary of the Position:
The IT Support Desk Specialist is a hands-on role responsible for supporting the Bank’s day to day IT related requests. The incumbent must be able to work in a team environment and be proactive in identifying issues, troubleshooting problems, and providing professional IT assistance to Bank employees. This position requires above average communication skills and the ability to perform his/her work in a highly professional manner.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Manages user accounts through Windows Active Directory by resetting passwords and unlocking accounts
- Provides phone and email support to end users, while tracking all issues through a ticketing system
- Provides technical support for both hardware and software issues that users may encounter
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years in a Helpdesk Administrator or IT Support Desk role
- Experience in banking and/or financial services would be highly beneficial
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Understanding with resolving basic printer issues (replacing toner, maintenance kits, removing jams)
- Knowledge with mobile device management (MDM) platforms for iOS devices such as MaaS360
- Familiarity with laptop imaging procedures
- Ability to troubleshoot iPhone and iPad issues
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with Windows 10
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with Office 2016 products (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrates excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities; superb written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.