Job Title: Internal Auditor
Summary of the Position:
The Internal Auditor will be responsible for performing assigned projects that support the Bank’s internal audit program. This individual will provide support to the Chief Audit Officer and VP, Internal Audit/Regulatory Liaison and will ensure the coordination and completion of all activities related to the internal audit program. The individual will report directly to the VP Internal Audit/Regulatory Liaison.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Works with the VP Internal Audit/Regulatory Liaison to ensure the proper execution of a risk-based audit plan.
- Ensure that all audit project activities are compliant with the risk-based audit plan.
- Perform all continuous monitoring activities in accordance with the internal audit risk assessment and annual audit plan.
- Maintain documentation to support the internal audit risk assessment and periodic changes to the assessment.
- Ensure that all audit schedule of activities and updates are maintained in accordance with Bank policy.
- Coordinate and attend all audit meetings with internal stakeholders to ensure the prompt completion of all audit activities.
- Work with VP Internal Audit/Regulatory Liaison to analyze and ensure that all audit issues are resolved in a timely basis. Maintain supporting documentation for all issues uncovered because of an audit.
- Assist in the post-review of all internal audit workpapers to ensure compliance with regulatory and industry audit standards. Maintain documentation of these reviews.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or related business disciplines required
- 3-5 years of prior public accounting or internal audit experience required
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of internal control concepts, internal auditing standards, COSO and risk assessment practices required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of banking products, services, systems, policies and procedures
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work independently with limited required direction and guidance
- Ability to work in a confidential manner due to access to information of a sensitive nature
- Strong time management, problem-solving and analytical skills
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.