Job Title: Relationship Manager – National Accounts SVP
Department: Inside Sales
Summary of the Position:
The Relationship Manager – National Accounts SVP will call on a specific set of Partner firms to continue to build relationships with those firms’ Home Office and Financial Advisory teams. Maximizes client experience through the management of lending relationships and communication with multiple TriState departments. Coordinate top-down sales efforts through client interaction, reporting, and coordinating services. The position reports to the Sales & Client Engagement SVP – Private Bank and will be based out of Pittsburgh. This position is integral to TriState Capital’s efforts to engage in unique partnerships with registered investment advisors, Multi-Family Offices, broker dealers, and wealth management firms on a national scale by offering a high level of client-driven service with specialized banking solutions to their clients.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Work with the Executive Vice President of Private Banking, National Sales Director(s), Key Accounts Management, SVP – Private Bank, Private Bankers, and the Inside Sales Team to manage lending relationships with the home office members of their assigned target firms.
- Primary sales responsibility is to assist in complex loan onboarding, secondarily provide business to business management support, and support client loan desk teams.
- Work with CRM and Marketing teams to coordinate top-down sales efforts with partner firms.
- Build and coordinate delivery of required portfolio reporting on monthly, quarterly, and annual basis to specific partner firms.
- Interfaces and coordinates sales, marketing, and operational enhancement efforts within the targeted partner firms, fiduciary advisors, and clients when applicable.
- The Position will require travel as necessary.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 10 years of financial services experience required, with a minimum of 5 years within private banking or brokerage industry.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in building and developing relationships and working the designated territory.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Well-developed customer relationship skills
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.