Job Title: CRE Credit Analyst
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Summary of the Position:
The Credit Analyst supports commercial lenders and underwriters with the analysis and entry of cash flow statements (historical and projected), rent rolls, collateral, market data and guarantor financials into commercial database. Assists in monitoring requests for and receipt of borrowers’ financial statements. Uploads supporting documentation and tracks/verifies compliance using standard tools and processes for Bank audits and exams.
The Credit Analyst works collaboratively with the Line of Business and Portfolio Analysts to resolve data inconsistencies and incorrect or missing information to ensure the accuracy of market analysis and portfolio reporting.
Primary Functions of the Position:
• Provide support to market Portfolio Managers and Underwriters as the initial Point-of-Entry for client financial data including financial statements, rent rolls, personal financial statements, and global cash flow. • Generate various reports to track receipt and progression of financial reporting, covenant compliance, leasing status and quarterly periodic reviews. • Gather market research by assembling information from various sources including CoStar, REIS and/or other data resources for quarterly market reporting • Reviews and analyzes financial statements and interprets findings for the preparation of quarterly periodic reviews (QPRs) ensuring timely compliance with credit policy and procedure.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 2-5 years of relevant direct commercial, cash management or private banking experience.
• General familiarity with CRE and/or C&I underwriting experience.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex financial and loan documentation.
• Demonstrated ability to clearly present analysis in a written and verbal manner.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Knowledge of and experience using financial modeling for credit analysis.
• Advanced Microsoft excel skills and general proficiency using Microsoft Office suite.
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.