Summary of the Position:
The TM Technical Sales/Client Experience (TSC) Manager will provide technical sales expertise regarding Treasury Management solutions and products to clients and prospects. The goals of this position include:
- Maximize closing opportunities with prospects as it relates to complex and risk related TM efforts
- Improve Bank performance through accelerating the speed and efficiency of closing sales and on-boarding new clients and related deposits and fee activity
- Maximize relationship expansion with clients based on new product initiatives and assessment of client activity
- Prioritizing and working with Product Management for Treasury Management initiatives for strategic growth
This individual must have a deep knowledge and understanding of solutions, risk, products and vendor capabilities within the Treasury Management vertical. The TM (TSC) Manager will leverage knowledge to help close large, complex Treasury Management opportunities and on-board those opportunities. In addition, this individual will gather, maintain, and provide market and competitive intelligence.
This person will be the primary contact for internal partners including Sales, Risk, IT and Operations for developing and prioritizing the Treasury Management product roadmap. This person will be included in vendor relationships and industry knowledge groups to respond to client needs and identify revenue vs. risk opportunities.
Activities will require contact with clients and prospects through joint meetings with out-bound calling Treasury Management Sales colleagues. The individual will be engaged with colleagues to determine how to tailor solutions for clients and prospects with unique and/or sophisticated requirements and relationship expansion.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Partner with outward-calling Treasury Management Sales to generate revenue from sales of Treasury Management Solutions. Especially with sophisticated and transaction processing driven clients, including industry expertise of bulk fund distribution client needs and business opportunities (ACH & Wire)
- Lead responses to requests for proposal (RFPs)
- Complete large and/or complex product and risk related assessments and solution designs for clients and prospects, including demonstrations/training.
- Lead the technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to the customer as a part of the sales process and/or onboarding and implementation phase.
- Partner with IT/Operations to ensure integrity of new product releases and enhancements to ensure positive client experience
- Partner with IT/Operations to manage product/vendor relationship to ensure the bank is utilizing the optimal level of services available from the vendor
- Coordinate initiatives and functional capabilities reviews with Operations and IT groups and roll out to clients and prospects.
- Recommend new products or enhancements as changes are warranted or justified.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of treasury management industry related experience with treasury management sales, product management, technical representative or complex project management
- Certified Treasury Professional designation preferred
- Accredited ACH Professional designation preferred
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent relationship management and business development abilities, analytical and technical problem solving.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues for clients and prospects.
- Individual must demonstrate strong work ethic; be self-directed and motivated to achieve results.
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.