Summary of the Position:
The TM Technical & Client Support Team Lead will report to the VP, Treasury Management & Deposit Operations. This role will lead a team of individuals tasked with providing technical sales expertise regarding Treasury Management solutions and products to clients and prospects. This individual must have a deep knowledge and understanding of solutions, products and vendor capabilities within the Treasury Management vertical. The TM Technical & Client Support Team Lead will leverage knowledge to help close large, complex Treasury Management opportunities and on-board those opportunities. Activities will require contact with clients and prospects through joint meetings with out-bound calling Treasury Management Sales colleagues. The individual will be engaged with colleagues across Operations, IT and TM sales to determine how to tailor solutions for clients and prospects with unique and/or sophisticated requirements.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Partner with Treasury Management Sales to generate revenue from sales of Treasury Management Solutions. Including sophisticated and transaction processing driven clients (ACH & Wire)
- Lead or assist in responses to requests for proposal (RFPs)
- Complete large and/or complex product compatibility and technical assessment and solution design for clients and prospects, including demonstrations/training.
- Lead the technical assessment and delivery of specific technical solutions to the customer as a part of the sales process and/or onboarding and implementation phase.
- Partner with IT and other teams within Bank Operations to ensure integrity of new product releases and enhancements to ensure positive client experience
- Partner with IT and other teams within Operations to manage product/vendor relationship to ensure the bank is utilizing the optimal level of services available from the vendor
- Coordinate initiatives and functional capabilities reviews with Operations and IT groups and roll out to clients and prospects.
- Partner with TM Product Manager and recommend new products or enhancements as changes are warranted or justified.
- Understand product dynamics and ensure highest product quality and client experience.
- Manage Internal and Operational process for Account Analysis
- Partner with Risk Organization to identify and review operational controls and processes within the TM product suite.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 7 years of treasury management industry related experience in Operations, product management or technical representative
- Previous Team Leadership experience required
- Certified Treasury Professional designation and/or Accredited ACH Professional designation preferred.
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent relationship management and client support abilities.
- Excellent project and time management skills, including multi-tasking, prioritization, meeting deadlines, follow-up, and attention to detail. Adaptable to multiple requests and daily changes.
- Ability to analyze and resolve complex issues for clients and prospects.
- Individual must demonstrate strong work ethic; be self-directed and motivated to achieve results.
- Proven presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to lead a team of technical specialists and TM Client Support Associates
- Strong attention to operational and team performance metrics and KPIs; including an ability to articulate performance against SLAs, capacity management and client experience.
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.