Summary of the Position:
The Treasury Management Operations Specialist manages the Treasury Management client agreements and all accompanying documentation related to the Implementation of a client set-up. In addition, the employee conducts the Implementation process for new Treasury Management clients, sets up users and customer accounts for online banking services, and provides clients with training, ongoing support, and troubleshooting. The Treasury Management Operations Specialist will maintain a solid understanding of Remote Deposit capabilities, Check Positive Pay, ACH Positive Pay, ACH file processing, Wire Transfers, Lockbox, and general support for other online banking system features, usage, and hardware.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Assists the Treasury Management team lead on daily tasks
- Performs client implementation set-up and processes maintenance requests
- Provides customer training and client service for ongoing support
- Processes customer equipment orders and provide general troubleshooting when necessary
- Transmits / processes ACH, Wire, Account Transfers, Check Issuance, and Check Positive Pay transactions
- Performs monthly billing and analysis statements for Treasury clients
- Works closely with Relationship Managers, Treasury Management Officers, Deposit Operations, Wire Operations, ACH Operations, Compliance, and all other authorized parties affiliated with Treasury Services to effectively execute the responsibilities of the position
- Performs other related duties, such as mailing and filing as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience, including 2 years bank operations experience in a cash / treasury management role
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated knowledge of all Treasury Management products, systems, and related processes
- General understanding of transmission processing for ACH, Wire, Account Transfers, Check Issuance, and Check Positive Pay
- General understanding of Deposit products including Checking, Money Markets, and Certificates of Deposits
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in writing and over the phone to facilitate customer set-up and conduct online training
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with support vendors and internal staff
- Proficiency in basic math skills and general knowledge of Microsoft Office software is required
- Job may require additional hours of work during peak periods to meet service levels
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.