Job Title: Software Quality Assurance Manager, VP
Summary of the Position:
The Software Quality Assurance Manager is a VP level, technology professional responsible for developing and managing the function that ensures high-quality software delivery by planning, implementing, and automating QA testing. Responsibilities include developing test plans, creating test cases, writing test automation code and reporting results.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Plan and implement testing (e.g., regression, functional, data validation, system integration, load, or performance tests) for new and existing functionality.
- Work closely with external (and/or affiliate) development teams to design testing strategies and integrate testing into the development process.
- Plan, create, execute, and automate test cases, working with business partners, developers, and other stakeholders.
- Document and analyze test results and recommend corrective action.
- Isolate, reproduce, manage, and maintain defects and test case databases, and verify fixes.
- Support user acceptance testing conducted by business partners or end users.
- Design testing and risk analysis approaches for complex features (functionality that span across platforms or teams).
- Identify opportunities to reduce testing time and effort by automating repeatable tests.
- Enhance and maintain the test automation framework. Understand and apply automated testing approaches.
- Define, champion and lead quality and testing best practices among external development teams.
- Recruit team of QA engineers and build core group for TriState. Leverage augmented staff from outside firms or from Raymond James SQM Team as required (based on demand volume or specialized skills).
- Review developers’ test plans to ensure comprehensive coverage.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BS or MS Degree in Information Science or Computer Science
- 3-5 years of quality assurance testing experience.
- Experience with test automation and with test automation frameworks (e.g., Selenium, Cypress, Robot Framework, Serenity, Cucumber).
- Experience with test management tools (e.g. HP ALM/Quality Center, TestRail, Xray, TestMonitor)
- Experience or exposure to financial services technology and banking preferred.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Software development experience. Proficiency in Angular JS, .NET, MS Azure, Python
- Experience writing test automation scripts.
- Experience with SQL
- Experience designing and implementing test plans.
- Experience with application performance monitoring and observability tools.
- Attention to detail and ability to identify, isolate and document defects.
- Strong knowledge of agile practices and experience with agile planning tools (e.g., Jira).
- Strong leadership skills. Effective communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Collaboration skills and ability to work on a team.
- Adaptability and willingness to learn.
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.