TriState Capital relies on Project Managers to deliver projects that meet business objectives within time, scope, and budget. The Senior Project Manager is responsible for project origination, planning, execution, and finalization in accordance with bank procedures to achieve timelines, milestones, and budgets. This includes requirements development, resource planning, and coordinating project team members (internal and external) to complete project deliverables. TriState Capital relies on PMs to deliver projects that meet business objectives within time, scope, and budget.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Directly manages 4-5 enterprise projects, facilitating the project through its lifecycle
- Manages changes to project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measures project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Holds periodic project stand ups and project status meetings (daily to weekly)
- Completes project status reports, escalates to various levels of management as needed.
- Maintains projects in the TriState Capital Bank’s PMO system.
- Assists in the definition of project scope, requirements, and objectives involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensures resource availability and allocation and coordinate internal and external (third parties/vendors) resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Develops project plans to monitor and track progress.
- Works with team members to perform risk management assessment to minimize project risk.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with third parties and vendors, and successfully manages the relationship with the client and all stakeholders throughout the project
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documenting.
- Develops and maintains templates within the bank’s project management system
- Mentors internal and external team members to PMO standards.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7-10 years technology project management experience
- 3-5 years supervisory experienced preferred
- 5 years banking or financial industry experience a plus
- PMP certification preferred
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to use independent judgement and critical thinking
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage various projects simultaneously
- Capacity to manage high stress situations; conflict resolution skills
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.