The Risk Credit Reporting Senior Analyst will support the credit risk reporting needs of the Bank through defining, designing, and building reporting and visualizations while assisting in the development of processes for efficient data capture through the credit lifecycle. The role will leverage strong communication skills to develop and maintain credibility with the Line of Business, Risk, Credit, and IT. This is a dynamic role with expectations to be comfortable engaging with stakeholders at all levels within the organization.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Serve as a subject matter expert on credit reporting, tools, and data available to business users to inform their decisions.
- Work alongside colleagues in both business functions and technology teams to develop and enhance additional reporting and data visualization capabilities.
- Work with business users to understand requirements and processes to create recommendations for tactical and functional credit reporting.
- Develop efficient and robust reports, dashboards using various techniques, tools, and technologies.
- Support projects and initiatives as needed with credit data capture, extraction, transformation, and analysis.
- Compose and update departmental procedures and training materials.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of related experience, including 3-5 years in a credit, reporting, or systems analyst role
- Desired experience with commercial lending including the techniques for documenting, analyzing, and supporting credit-decisioning and the logical relationships among the data and processes by which it is regulated.
- Experience with BI Tools/Data Visualization (Tableau, Power BI, Etc.)
- Technical knowledge of SQL, R or Python is a plus.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment, with strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines and quickly adapt to changing priorities.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong logical and analytical ability to identify, document, and maintain credit / risk management rules.
- Knowledge and capabilities in the development of solutions, recommendations, and outcomes.
- Demonstrated leadership, analytical, organization, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated business and technology expertise across the end-to-end credit lifecycle spanning sales, underwriting, fulfillment, servicing, and portfolio management.
- Establishes priorities and meets project timelines and quality targets.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.