Summary of the Position:
The Records Management Associate is responsible for the imaging of account file documentation. The Records Management Associate will be the subject matter expert of the imaging application. This position will also be responsible for assisting with maintaining credit and legal loan files in the file room and assisting with the documentation exception clearing process.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Responsible for the set up and maintenance of all credit, legal and collateral files, to include the archiving and updating files with the support documents
- Coordinate and image of all credit and legal files in accordance with established guidelines and procedures
- Ensure that all documents are filed and kept in accordance with all compliance, regulatory and legal requirements
- Responsible for establishing and implementing a chain-of-custody process for all files that leave the file room
- Develop and maintain file inventory database
- Process payoff and collateral release/satisfaction letters once a loan has paid to a zero balance
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary degree preferred
- 1-2 years of business experience is a plus
- Bank operations experience strongly preferred
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to perform job functions accurately and with attention to detail
- General knowledge of office software is required
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.