Summary of the Position:
The National Deposit Sales position is responsible for initiating and growing Bank deposit relationships with Financial Institutions that are located nationally and have a focus on fund management and administration. Successful candidates will have a familiarity with cash management products and services in order to understand needs of potential clients and identify opportunities to provide appropriate deposit solutions.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- National sales territory
- Develop and cultivate a viable pipeline of prospective cash management clients
- Achieve annual deposit goals by calling on and cultivating relationships with Financial Institutions (Brokers / Dealers; Institutional Trading Portals; Fund Manager and Fund Administration operating platforms)
- Expand client relationships in order to grow existing deposits
- Attend and speak as a subject matter expert at industry events
- Attend sales meetings and trainings to keep abreast of cash management product and industry developments
- Participate in and contribute to Company product and sales and marketing planning meetings
- Work closely with internal teams to collaboratively manage client relationships
- Use company sponsored CRM to maintain prospect / client contact database and to track and report ongoing sales efforts
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or related field
- Minimum 5 years of financial product sales experience
- Institutional Cash Management sales experience preferred
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with Banking, Broker/Dealer and Fund administration operating platforms
- Network experience with Financial Services firms
- Strong consultative selling skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential
- Strong territory and time management skills
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.