Summary of the Position:
The Marketing VP will use strategic and tactical marketing initiatives to expand TriState Capital Bank’s unique profile through client acquisition, retention, and brand strengthening and awareness. Working directly with the Product & Business Development SVP and business line leaders, the Marketing VP will amplify the reach of the TriState brand and value proposition across all of our fast-growing business lines, including Private Banking, Treasury Management. Commercial Banking, Equipment Finance, and Commercial Real Estate.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Develop detailed, and executable, regional market & product line marketing plans
- Own overall execution of marketing plan tactics from concept development to delivery, across lending and deposit products
- Create and deliver consistent and relevant value proposition and messaging through mediums including web, email, print collateral, and commercial/professional social tools
- Directly write, or partner to write, highly impactful and relevant and compelling copy
- Manage our third-party vendor relationships for creative and content production to deliver world class execution
- Lead digital marketing efforts and campaigns including applicable professional social media, email, marketing automation, etc. using our existing technology infrastructure
- Partner with Manager, Marketing to support sales efforts including collateral, marketing materials, website management, conference and event planning and execution
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or similar discipline; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of related marketing experience
- Minimum 2 years of digital marketing experience with automation software and campaign platforms (like HubSpot, Pardot, etc.)
- Banking or financial services experience
- Experience with advisor focused wholesaling preferred
- Salesforce experience a plus
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Outstanding written (copy) and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills that lead teams and initiatives to timely execution
- Proven problem-solving skills, and capacity to lead multiple projects at one time
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.