Summary of the Position:
The Loan Servicing and Quality Assurance Specialist will perform both data input of transactions and quality review of the core loan system for both consumer and commercial loans.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Ensure that the core loan system matches the executed legal documents, whether via input or review
- Process or review new loans, renewals, modifications, extensions, payments, advances, maintenance, and system generated reports
- Provide customer support to both internal and external clients regarding account inquiries, research, and operational issues
- Provide backup support for other related duties, such as overseeing the printing and mailing of loan statements and manual calculation of accruing fees on commercial loans
- Work closely with Relationship Managers, Service Teams, Legal and Compliance to effectively execute on deliverables
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary degree preferred
- 2-4 years of experience, including previous bank operations or financial services experience
- Previous Consumer/Private Bank/Wealth Management quality review experience with knowledge of lending regulatory requirements is a plus
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Familiarity with loan systems; and ability to read and understand loan documents in order to review that the loan system matches the loan documents
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, through email, and over the phone
- Proficiency in basic math skills and general knowledge of office software is required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment
- Job may require additional hours of work during peak periods to meet service levels
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.