Summary of the Position:
The Deposit Operations Associate manages the client profile agreements and all accompanying documentation related to the Implementation of an account set-up. In addition, the employee conducts the Implementation process for new accounts, performs maintenance on existing accounts, performs teller work functions, exception item processing through online decision support, performs ongoing client support, and troubleshoots any issues related to client deposits and returns. The Deposit Operations Associate will maintain a general understanding of all Deposit products including Checking, Money Markets, and Certificates of Deposits.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Perform client implementation set-up, maintenance requests
- Performs front end processing, including mail deposits and teller transactions, as well as daily back end items such as exceptions and returns (e.g. NSF, ACH returns, and other exception items)
- Performs exception item processing through Online Decision Support and makes corrections on client
- Performs Check Processing and related teller responsibilities
- Responsible for ongoing client support
- Work closely with Relationship Managers, Sales, Wire Operations, Treasury Operations, ACH Operations, Loan Operations, Capital Markets, and Compliance to effectively execute the responsibilities of the position
- Performs other related duties, such as mailings as assigned or required
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; post-secondary education preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of experience, including 1 year of bank operations experience in a deposit operations role
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrates general of all Deposit products, systems, and related processes
- Candidates should have experience with Deposit products including Checking, Money Markets, and Certificates of Deposits
- Candidate should possess branch knowledge, such as teller work, new account opening, and client service requests
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing and over the phone
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-intensity work environment
- Job may require additional hours of work during peak periods to meet service levels
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.