Summary of the Position:
The Commercial Credit Business Analyst will operate at the crossroads of commercial credit and the Bank’s technology platforms, conducting and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with technology, workflow, and other solutions. The Business Analyst will also prepare business requirements documents, workflow diagrams and detailed procedures. In this role, the incumbent will also be responsible for participating in new initiatives, business analysis, data mapping and quality as well as reporting. They will leverage their strong communication skills to develop and maintain credibility with Line of Business, Credit and IT teams in a way that bridges an understanding of business opportunities, IT strategies, issues, and priorities.
Primary Functions of the Position:
• Elicits, organizes, translates, analyzes, and prioritizes business level and functional requirements.
• Develops and documents process flow and data processing logic.
• Develops and coordinates independent verification and validation test scripts and plans, as well as production based
operational acceptance testing.
• Assists with credit and operations process definition, implementation and change management.
• Supports the credit team with systems and process initiatives.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7 years of related experience, including 3-5 years in business and systems analyst role
• Desired experience with commercial lending including the techniques for documenting, analyzing, and supporting the
logical relationships among the data and processes by which it is regulated
Essential Skills and Abilities:
• Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
• Strong logical and analytical ability to identify, document, and maintain credit management rules.
• Knowledge and capabilities in the development of solutions, recommendations, and outcomes.
• Demonstrated leadership, analytical, organization, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Demonstrated business and technology expertise across the end-to-end credit lifecycle spanning sales, underwriting,
fulfillment, servicing, and portfolio management.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons
regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran
status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.