Summary of the Position:
The Client Services Representative position effectively coordinates the end to end Private Banking loan account process and provides exemplary service and support to our clients. Incumbents may be required at times to focus in a specific functional area of the Private Bank Service Team, such as processing modifications or initializing client loans on the Bank’s internal systems and/or platforms. This position must partner effectively with the full Sales organization, Portfolio Management, Internal and External Counsel, Compliance, Financial Advisors and all other authorized parties affiliated with each Private Banking transaction in order to deliver a premier client experience across all client engagements.
Primary Functions of the Position:
- Assures complete and accurate client data is captured in the loan application, and follows the loan process through completion, closing and booking
- Works closely with all members of the Private Bank Service Team in supporting client requests
- Partners effectively with relationship managers, inside sales representatives, portfolio managers, internal and external counsel, compliance, borrowers, and all other authorized parties affiliated with each transaction
- Provides a premier client experience across all client engagements
- Works closely with other teams within operations and throughout the bank to enhance current processes
- Participates effectively in assigned projects
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 4 years of financial industry experience required, including 2 years of bank operations and/or client service experience preferred
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to organize and prioritize work assignments in a consistent manner to ensure timely and efficient execution
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office preferred
- Keen attention to detail and understanding of loan process/system and applicable lending requirements
- Analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Strong work ethic and ability to be self-directed
- Ability to work effectively in a high-energy, fast-paced, team-oriented work environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities
TriState Capital Bank provides equal employment opportunity and advance in employment to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
TriState Capital Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.